- Oct 14, 2017 -
1. The crimping screws of the plugs are somewhat loose, and the connecting wires and plugs are in poor contact.
2. The root power cord of the plug is broken inside the insulating skin, which leads to a break in the work.
3. Five hole outlet is too loose or the position of the socket to offset, so that the plug contact.
4. Five hole socket lead and socket crimping wire screw is not tight, only to cause bad contact.
- Main Advantages Of Dimmer Switch
- PVC Junction Box Poor Quality Ident...
- Switch Purchasing Skills
- USB Socket Application Range
- Basic Knowledge Of Dimmer Switch
- The Function Of Universal Socket
- How To Replace The Wall Socket
- The Application Of Photoelectric Sw...
- Talking About The Light Mirror Touc...
- Application Of Dimmer Switch